MrBoss

Help with coding?

5 posts in this topic

I am new to this and realy dont have the time right know to learn. Is here someone who wants to help mog put statusbar, and changing inventory on trades? I can pay you with Coffey and cokkies;)

57 minutes ago, MrBoss said:

I am new to this and realy dont have the time right know to learn. Is here someone who wants to help mog put statusbar, and changing inventory on trades? I can pay you with Coffey and cokkies;)

cookie monster

Advertisement
1 hour ago, MrBoss said:

Quite honestly, unless you have the time to learn, don't run a server like this. As soon as an update (Arma or Exile) drops, things will break. You'll need to know how to fix them.

2 people like this

4 hours ago, MrBoss said:

read it, learn it, code it.

Hello MrBoss,

I concur 100% with what Kuplion stated.  Not only will the status bar go bye-bye, pretty much everything else will too.  Granted some of it is just copying from the old files and paste into the new ones, but, if you do not understand the "who's, what's, and why's" of it, you will most likely fail.

I would 'practice' on a test server which you can do with an older PC or on your own PC.  It will be well worth the time!

And, what are you going to do when you wish to add something else?  Or have to modify it?  The instructions on how to install the status bar are pretty simple, yet they are giving you a 'fit'.  Some of these scripts come with pretty much no instructions.  What will you do then?

Ponder on these as well as what Kuplion said!

:)

Advertisement