Seal

Server broke because Arma 3 Update.

Question

Can anyone help me out here the newest Arma 3 update broke my Exile server and im not sure how to update arma 3 on my server

Control panel.JPG

This is what  i have to work with.

Edited by Seal

3 answers to this question

Seal, bear in mind that ARMA 1.66 update broke ALL Exile servers and Bohemia will have to fix it or roll it back before Exile will work again. Refer to the ARMA 1.66 bugs and fixes thread for more info.

There are a few people who have made messy fixes for some of the problems but there's some SERIOUS bugs in 1.66 currently. Better to run your server on 1.64 (info on doing that around Page 15 of the 1.66 thread) and set ARMA 3 on your PC to run in Legacy 1.64 version.

2 people like this

You need to stop your server and click on the steam update button. Let it update then restart your server. 

6 hours ago, Riker2335 said:

Seal, bear in mind that ARMA 1.66 update broke ALL Exile servers and Bohemia will have to fix it or roll it back before Exile will work again. Refer to the ARMA 1.66 bugs and fixes thread for more info.

There are a few people who have made messy fixes for some of the problems but there's some SERIOUS bugs in 1.66 currently. Better to run your server on 1.64 (info on doing that around Page 15 of the 1.66 thread) and set ARMA 3 on your PC to run in Legacy 1.64 version.

What He said

7 hours ago, warp uk said:

You need to stop your server and click on the steam update button. Let it update then restart your server. 

Dont do this

1 person likes this

Advertisement