Sgt. ScrapMetal

Whats about Exile Escape?

12 posts in this topic

A lot of third party developers in ARMA are abandoning the engine due to Bohemia Interactive's extreme lack of support. Bohemia is essentially killing parts of their community, and not giving two fucks about it.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

was stated somewhere that its to show what u can do with just regular exile, obviously falling on deaf ears but meh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2016. 12. 19. at 0:42 AM, Crazy Mike said:

was stated somewhere that its to show what u can do with just regular exile, obviously falling on deaf ears but meh

Probably wasn't "advertised" very well since I didn't even know Exile Escape was a thing until last week :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, dbw said:

Probably wasn't "advertised" very well since I didn't even know Exile Escape was a thing until last week :D 

All over Twitter and announcements were made on this site for weeks.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Mezo said:

All over Twitter and announcements were made on this site for weeks.... 

I dont really check twitter, but yeah I'm sure there were announcements but somehow I missed them :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dbw said:

I dont really check twitter, but yeah I'm sure there were announcements but somehow I missed them :D 

unlucky, it was a lot of fun while it was popular. Epic work from @Vishpala :P 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/21/2016 at 5:44 AM, Mezo said:

unlucky, it was a lot of fun while it was popular. Epic work from @Vishpala :P 

Well ya know if she decided to open it up to the community im sure they would continue it. Since u guys are focusing on community projects. Why not throw it out to the community as a template and see what someone can do.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i had lots of fun playing it and i even Killed and won beating @Eichi:) he was not happy about this. it ran so smooth and worked so great it was a credit to the exile name. Vish has alot of talent and i think it was just a project to show people what you can do with the mod. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey folks!

we really liked the idea and the concept of exile escape! so i just want to get a question of my chest: 

is there any possibility to get the server & mission files to run an escape server as it is in the actual stadium?

if the devs of escape dont like that idea, of course i can totally understand that.

just asking....

cheers!

yes

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.