Super Jerome

[Updated] R3F Logistics Exile (with CUP)

150 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, aussie battler said:

@Chainsaw Squirrel Thanks for the fix, that was causing headaches.

Said it wasnt a fix, thought it might be .. but sadly it was not .. was just a theory 

Advertisement
19 hours ago, Chainsaw Squirrel said:

I don't know if anyone else has been having alot of vehicles un-towing by themselves .. and going poof or not .. but has been a real issue on my server .. since 1.78 .. I'm running Infistar v88 for exile .. I know you have to get in the vehicle before you tow it .. even ones you own already or they go poof .. but users are telling me even doing so .. they sometimes disappear usually at the trader.. when you untow .. sometimes on the way  .. Infistar has this thing that allows you to claim a vehicle ..so when you get to trader no one can steal it .. cause its yours .. well I've found that getting in and out of a vehicle a couple of times that you are going to tow - infistar pops up and says you own it .. so far this has fixed the issue for everyone that does it , on my server.. these are mainly AI or mission vehicles .. but sometimes it's vehicles a user bought then goes poof when towing the new car to base . I don't know if this is a perm fix .. but so far it seems to be working  -

Correction .. makes no difference .. still does it .. randomly
Id try Advanced towing if I didnt want to fool with it lol .. Id rather just use r3f

Having this issue too. So turning the infiSTAR claim vehicle thing don't work?

Posted (edited)

Ive had it happen on purchased vehicles or not .. infistar is doing that to keep people from stealing cars at trader .. doesn't really make it yours like a lock code does or purchase from trader, and I dont want owning with code lock on my server .. thanks but no thanks

Edited by Chainsaw Squirrel

We use secure safe zones by Gr8 & it happens as well when players enter the safezone.

I have been telling players to untow before they enter the safezone & drive them in separately.

Maybe DMS cleanup script wipes them when the mission is cleaned up.

Ok so i witnessed an epic battle between two players. As epic as it was, I really don't want what happened to happen again. So here is the situation. 2 players were fighting over the same mission, one player won, and had a heli, lifted the vehicle at the mission. Another player with a heli forced him down with his own heli, then he lifted the dropped vehicle with his heli and flew it to trader and dropped it.. Then the first player arrived at trader and they played bumper helis till the original player re-lifted the item and took it to another trader..

I looked over the config, and notice an option to lock an item to a player or unit etc.. would this prevent this type of situation from happening? I would like it so that if a player makes it to a save zone, no stealing would be possible, or disable lifting while in save zones.

Any hints as to how i can make it so other players can't load or move other players vehicles and base crates? Did i miss something?

Installed, edited  inside both description.ext and init.sqf, added BE filters. Nothing in scroll menu on defined vehicles or crates. Also nothing in logs about r3f. And don't see anything in infistar that would prevent it from working. Though on first run i was kicked for something r3f in scripts.log, so it is loading. But nothing else is happening. I feel retarded, help please.

Edited by dima054

3 hours ago, dima054 said:

Installed, edited  inside both description.ext and init.sqf, added BE filters. Nothing in scroll menu on defined vehicles or crates. Also nothing in logs about r3f. And don't see anything in infistar that would prevent it from working. Though on first run i was kicked for something r3f in scripts.log, so it is loading. But nothing else is happening. I feel retarded, help please.

What mods are you running?

15 hours ago, Super Jerome said:

What mods are you running?

-mod=@exile;@CBA_A3;@CUP_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Maps;@CUP_Weapons;@CUP_Units;@CUP_Vehicles;@TRYK;@DS_Houses;@Temp_fix_for_exile_miniguns; -servermod=@obfusqf;@exileserver;@AdvancedSlingLoading;@AdvancedTowing;@infiSTAR_Exile;@infiSTAR_TM;@A3EP;

I tried 3 different versions of r3f yesterday. Nothing in scroll menu or rpt. Have all these checks disabled in infistar.

Advertisement