K9G

Hello all looking for people with scripting knowlege

5 posts in this topic

Hello I've set up a 30 man server and eventually going upgrade to 100, and I do have basic scripting knowledge but when I upgrade I think it is going to be too much work for one person so I was looking for a person that want to be a part of something big ! Currently the dms missions are set up aswell as ship/plane wrecks and also patrols of AI aswell as underwater crates so was looking for someone to help with moderating and scripting when we have accomplished big it won't be just me who gets all the credit so cheers in advance.

Advertisement
3 hours ago, K9G said:

Hello I've set up a 30 man server and eventually going upgrade to 100, and I do have basic scripting knowledge but when I upgrade I think it is going to be too much work for one person so I was looking for a person that want to be a part of something big ! Currently the dms missions are set up aswell as ship/plane wrecks and also patrols of AI aswell as underwater crates so was looking for someone to help with moderating and scripting when we have accomplished big it won't be just me who gets all the credit so cheers in advance.

Exile can't run past 70 players.

46 minutes ago, Flosstradamus said:

Exile can't run past 70 players.

Can't it, that's a bit of a bummer I normally work on invade & anexe so new to exile lol 

Advertisement