[RG] Salutesh

[WIP] Exile Taunus Project

102 posts in this topic

Advertisement

Updated some Images in first post!

5 hours ago, Smok3333 said:

Wish the map wasn't so laggy. :(  

The amount of objects and details makes it hard to make this map smoth in mp gameplay if you have not a beast machine.

26 minutes ago, coftsock said:

Yea this map has problems right now with un optimization. Running out of memory

The map is still not finished and very fresh and the devs are still working hard on fixes.

Die Arabischen Schriftzeichen an der Werkstatt sind gar nicht mehr so fern ab der Realität xD Ich ziehe meinen Hut vor deiner Arbeit!

8 hours ago, towatai said:

Die Arabischen Schriftzeichen an der Werkstatt sind gar nicht mehr so fern ab der Realität xD Ich ziehe meinen Hut vor deiner Arbeit!

Haha leider gab es kein vergleichbares Gebäude das ich verwenden hätte können und den Wagen da so schön rein zu stellen. Aber danke dafür.

guys does anyone know if the keys have issues, cant seem to get working on server.. key missmatch

Edited by Roaban

30 minutes ago, Roaban said:

guys does anyone know if the keys have issues, cant seem to get working on server.. key missmatch

Yes there are problems with the current public  server keys. You are not able to host the Map in multiplayer with file check enabled at the moment but the devs are still working on this and many fixes.

Edited by [RG] Salutesh

23 minutes ago, [RG] Salutesh said:

Yes there are problems with the current public  server keys. You are not able to host the Map in multiplayer with file check enabled at the moment but the devs are still working on this and many fixes.

ok thanks, gives me time to sort out the traders and spawn points a little better :)

12 minutes ago, Roaban said:

ok thanks, gives me time to sort out the traders and spawn points a little better :)

If everyone starts his own mission from scratch for this map now we will have many unfinished servers if the map is playable and that will destroy the exile passion on the map. Sure you are free to do what you ever want to do but please do it with passion.

We are already working on a mission for the exile community in cooperation with the map developers.

Edited by [RG] Salutesh

3 minutes ago, [RG] Salutesh said:

If everyone starts his own mission from scratch for this map now we will have many unfinished servers if the map is playable and that will destroy the exile passion on the map. Sure you are free to do what you ever want to do but please do it with passion.

We are already working on a mission for the exile community with the map developers.

I dont mind waiting for you guys to finish.... im still learning the editor so you guys will probably do a better job than I. plus i dont know how to do loot table spawn positions anyway.

Advertisement