[RG] Salutesh

[WIP] Exile Taunus Project

102 posts in this topic

Hey 

Yeah my Taunus Exile server is up and running but i have 1 big issue!!!!!

the fps drop in new spawn and in cities is reallllllll

Our server is a beast and my pc have a i5 and 1070 and my frames drop to 20-30 in towns.

if u go into the country side then it go back to 60 to 80 easy.

every person that join the server had the same issue as it takes forever to render the map in and then fps drops in towns.

thanks

3 hours ago, DEADPOOL_ZA said:

Hey 

Yeah my Taunus Exile server is up and running but i have 1 big issue!!!!!

the fps drop in new spawn and in cities is reallllllll

Our server is a beast and my pc have a i5 and 1070 and my frames drop to 20-30 in towns.

if u go into the country side then it go back to 60 to 80 easy.

every person that join the server had the same issue as it takes forever to render the map in and then fps drops in towns.

thanks

Well a fps drop in Citys is just normal bacause the texures get loaded..

But it should get fine after everything is loaded, i had no big issues jet.

Only the current 5-FPS bug is a problem for some players but thats a Arma 3 issue.

All i can say is that this map needs a real monster of pc but the 64bit support will change alot.  

Edited by [RG] Salutesh
1 person likes this

Advertisement
3 hours ago, [RG] Salutesh said:

Well a fps drop in Citys is just normal bacause the texures get loaded..

But it should get fine after everything is loaded, i had no big issues jet.

Only the current 5-FPS bug is a problem for some players but thats a Arma 3 issue.

All i can say is that this map needs a real monster of pc but the 64bit support will change alot.  

o sweet!!! so u think 64bit will make it alot better?

when is 64bit coming out?

1 hour ago, DEADPOOL_ZA said:

o sweet!!! so u think 64bit will make it alot better?

when is 64bit coming out?

I dont know, the Dev-Branch is already there and BI started working on Arma 3 again aftere there break but no one can say when it hits the Live-Branch.

Edited by [RG] Salutesh

As i read that some ppl have managed to get taunus working for exile   could anyone send me their mission file pls?

I dont know what i have done wrong but whenever i connect i spawn as a seagull and cant do anything :/

11 hours ago, NavySeal5 said:

As i read that some ppl have managed to get taunus working for exile   could anyone send me their mission file pls?

I dont know what i have done wrong but whenever i connect i spawn as a seagull and cant do anything :/

The mission file is just "the small drop on the hot stone" and realy not that hard to create with a other mission as basement but:

I can only say if you already have problems on that point you should not think about working on this map.

This is not meant evil, but the map needs too much work and you need a lot of knowledge about the matter. 

Edited by [RG] Salutesh
2 people like this

Someone knows, which addons are best to write in the mission.sqm for xCam_Taunus, CUP Terrains Maps and CUP Terrains Core?

i didnt had the time yet for "googling" the CUP stuff, guess its already out there a thousand times...

edit:

i found this:

"cup_a2_editorobjects",
        "cup_misc3_config",
        "cup_castructures_e_misc_misc_market",    
        "cup_camisc",        
        "cup_misc_e_config",        
        "cup_cabuildings_misc",        
        "cup_a1_editorobjects",      

cheers and thx!

edit again: sorry, mates. just realized, this is the wrong section for questions like that. i post it somewhere else...

Edited by yesyesjo

9 hours ago, [RG] Salutesh said:

The mission file is just "the small drop on the hot stone" and realy not that hard to create with a other mission as basement but:

I can only say if you already have problems on that point you should not think about working on this map.

This is not meant evil, but the map needs too much work and you need a lot of knowledge about the matter. 

64bit is going to be very minimal on performance, its going to be a few frames at that.  The exciting bit is the server side.

6 hours ago, Rangecreed said:

64bit is going to be very minimal on performance, its going to be a few frames at that.  The exciting bit is the server side.

All i know ist that Exile servers will still have to run on 32bit bacause the Devs told that in Moondyes Steam 2 days ago..so i expect there will be no update for the extentions to Support 64bit. The Client Files dont use any DLLs so there shouldt be an issue.

Edited by [RG] Salutesh

8 hours ago, [RG] Salutesh said:

All i know ist that Exile servers will still have to run on 32bit bacause the Devs told that in Moondyes Steam 2 days ago..so i expect there will be no update for the extentions to Support 64bit. The Client Files dont use any DLLs so there shouldt be an issue.

Another step towards the end of Exile sadly. 

Advertisement