[RG] Salutesh

[WIP] Exile Taunus Project

90 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, twisted87 said:

anyone to share exile_server_config.pbo for taunus

 

There is a post on the forums for loot positions for this map, apart from that you can just use your existing one if you have one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

I'd highly recommend people waiting for Salutesh to finish his work to config a taunus for exile. 

Edited by yojllik
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, yojllik said:

I'd highly recommend people waiting for Salutesh to finish his work to config a taunus for exile. 

The master-race is already there.

There are many servers with Exile on Taunus poping out now and i dont know how long i need to work on the project before i will release something.

Everyone will always want to make their own thing and thats not bad at all.

Only in this way we learn things xD

So dont wait for me guys if you plan something like that!

Edited by [RG] Salutesh
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have the needed files for x64 for exile so if the normal extension is not updated as i doubt torn will update it we will share our extdb3 changes.

 

the XM8 Dlls will need updating but i think @Grim has also been working on this. 

 

Edited by Valthos™
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, [RG] Salutesh said:

The master-race is already there.

There are many servers with Exile on Taunus poping out now and i dont know how long i need to work on the project before i will release something.

Everyone will always want to make their own thing and thats not bad at all.

Only in this way we learn things xD

So dont wait for me guys if you plan something like that!

yeah if they want quality content they should def wait for you <3

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 minutes ago, Valthos™ said:

We have the needed files for x64 for exile so if the normal extension is not updated as i doubt torn will update it we will share our extdb3 changes.

That would be really awesome from you guys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey even tho ExileLife is not going to be open we still love the exile community and were always willing to help and keep it alive. 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Valthos™ said:

Hey even tho ExileLife is not going to be open we still love the exile community and were always willing to help and keep it alive. 

Thats how a great community works! Feels good!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Valthos™ said:

Hey even tho ExileLife is not going to be open we still love the exile community and were always willing to help and keep it alive. 

this is how a strong community acts, much appreciated

Edited by yojllik
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.