Demontamer10

Ferry style Script

8 posts in this topic

So interesting theory here im making a MSKE 4 islands map and i want only one trader with a method to get to the traders via a "ferry" with any vehicle however i dont want them moving via boat whilst it would be cool it could be to taxing on the server and thus bugger that. all i really want is a direct teleport. hear me out for a second and ill explain. you see i could place bridges  but people would just camp them or blow them up, ok why not make bridges a safe zone? could do but once again a lot of work involved for bridges. 

I dont even know where to start with a new teleportation script to move a player or players to the trader. if no one has any start off code or any other way possible? maybe a loading script but add stupid vehicles into it.

Note: im new to making exile servers and thus far have used all pre done scripts.

Advertisement
29 minutes ago, HAM said:

Occupation mod have a airline system going to each traders (using heli)

Yeah but that would be a lot of extra stuff not running with occupation. From how I read it, it sounded more like he wants a way to teleport to the trader without having to sit and wait in a boat or vehicle like you do with occupation.

But occupation would also be an option if you actually wanted a vehicle you would ride it, would do the same thing just not instantly.

4 hours ago, Dragonslayer10 said:

Yeah but that would be a lot of extra stuff not running with occupation. From how I read it, it sounded more like he wants a way to teleport to the trader without having to sit and wait in a boat or vehicle like you do with occupation.

But occupation would also be an option if you actually wanted a vehicle you would ride it, would do the same thing just not instantly.

yes but remember i need it to move full vehicles with players. both scripts cannot do that right now.

Advertisement