MonocleCrumpet

<RMC> Recruiting Younger/In-active people.

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm fed up of other clans discriminating because of my age, And not to sound like a triggered feminist, but I don't like it when people judge my ability because of my voice :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't tell you how many dumbasses have come and asked to join without reading the following, if you don't and I see that you clearly haven't, I won't be accepting you.

1. We use discord to talk. Have it installed and then ask me for the link, don't do it the other way round, and don't bother adding me to join the clan if you don't like discord, we're not changing.

2. Accepting any ages, and if your older and not active enough to join our clans than we'll also be happy to accept you.

3. We're not a serious clan, we fuck up quite a bit as we don't want to be a hardcore clan, just want to put that out there.

4.We play on Exile and Wasteland (mainly exile), but for my sanity make sure you have A3 launcher. https://a3launcher.com/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of our rules:

1. When someone says "Shut Up" it means you shutup because they think they hear a vehicle or player. if you refuse to shutup then your a cunt
2. If you have the respect to buy someone gear, then please do so and don't ignore them, it's common sense.
3. Each member of the clan will be allowed to make a base near the main clan base, this is to make it harder for raiders and  so the clan can have different codes for different safes/vehicles/bases.
4. Change your name in Arma 3 to <RMC> (Name) And example: <RMC> CptFart, this will (as far as I know) only affect progress on KOTH (which you can change back to your original name)
5. Use A3 launcher to join modded servers, sometimes we play exile, sometimes we play wasteland, to look at the current server we're on, check Pinned messages in general.
6. If you do nothing in a mission to help out, you get nothing, however if you've been supportive to the mission  you'll receive a cut.

Add me on steam to apply: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198146231113

Exx Dee:

MonocleCrumpet: guessing  your not bothered with the clan since we use discord?
koongen98: yeah im sorry
MonocleCrumpet: what's so wrong with discord?
koongen98: its not discord its that i want to talk to my friends that plays other games and stuff
MonocleCrumpet: whilst playing exile?
koongen98: yeah
MonocleCrumpet: I mean you could do that and play on your own on the server, and then when we're doing missions or a raid and need more help you could join discord?
--No reply--

Edited by MonocleCrumpet

Advertisement

Bump

Need more active people for a Tanoa And Chernarus Team

If your not that active we'll still accept you as long as you can get on when additional help is needed during raids.

You said you don't like it when people discriminate, but this is titled "ideally teens" - Isn't that discriminating against perhaps the older audience? :P

6 hours ago, Georgie said:

You said you don't like it when people discriminate, but this is titled "ideally teens" - Isn't that discriminating against perhaps the older audience? :P

I suppose they're the majority, but that's no excuse, Fair point :P

1 person likes this

Advertisement