NeverAgain

[SOLVED] Teleport

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi i use infistar and one time i play on my server like player,without infistar Admin.And i camping one  base.I kill one player.Him kill me.

One time i spawn and fly into base.And wait for this player.I go up base to roof  and suddenly I in Novy Sobor.

I search ALL infistar logs but nothing found.

How is it possible?

Edited by NeverAgain

There is a few things that could have caused that.

e.g. have you been there before and used admin teleport? Because the BACKSPACE Key would teleport you back to your original position then.

It might also have happened that you accidentally clicked that position on the map while hitting left ALT key.

Most hacks are made as easy as, if you want to teleport somebody else, you teleport the other person to your player model. So in that case you should have seen another player close to you

Advertisement
On 8. 1. 2017 at 1:28 AM, infiSTAR said:

There is a few things that could have caused that.

e.g. have you been there before and used admin teleport? Because the BACKSPACE Key would teleport you back to your original position then.

It might also have happened that you accidentally clicked that position on the map while hitting left ALT key.

Most hacks are made as easy as, if you want to teleport somebody else, you teleport the other person to your player model. So in that case you should have seen another player close to you

1. No a dont use admin teleport before.

2. And i remove my admin tools to try how good is server :-)

3. After teleport I've never seen a player

Posted (edited)

if you have infistar on your server and you are a admin and you want to play as a normal player all you need to do is open chat and type  !admin the game  will restart and you will come in as a normal player.  Do this vice versa to go back as admin again

but at one stage you would of open your map and hit alt and not realising put a marker down and you went as well, aka teleporting

Edited by hogansheroes
1 person likes this

We have closed this thread and marked it as solved.

Advertisement