Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sosad

Sling a second weapon.

6 posts in this topic

Your inventory has a slot for your rifle that you have equipped and a slot on your back for a rocket launcher. You can then swap them over, rifle to back, rocket launcher to hand and back as desired.

I think it would be good if you could sling a second weapon instead of a rocket launcher such as a sniper. If you can carry a rocket launcher on your back why can't you carry a sniper rifle instead.

No idea how hard this would be to implement but i think it would be pretty cool. If you watch the film American Sniper he goes out with an assault rifle and his sniper rifle is slung. he only switches to the sniper rifle when he is in position. With that in mind i don't think this would detract from realism, in fact i would say increases it.   

6 people like this

I like the idea and it should be doable. I'm thinking of Dayz Origins where it is implemented. It also would enable you to sell the bigger weapons directly without a car. This really is annoying.

Advertisement

Yes. +1

Its easy to implement and usually done so via a script.

In fact server owners can probably already implement ready made scripts to make this possible.

However, if it's possible to implement so that a gun goes into the launcher slot on the inventory that would be amazing. If I recall correctly there is no tripod, suppressor, scope, lamp and ammo slot on the launcher inventory.

Edited by Stoob

I would like to see this aswell. It's already ingame but now you gotta drop your weapons time by time

Edited by Inactive

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0