hornby

Infistar menu not working

8 posts in this topic

Hi, i added a second admin to my infistar and the only menu that loads for him is the F3 menu, no other infistar menus load when pressing F1-F12? 

any ideas guys?

Does he have the same permissions as you? In the EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG is his Steam ID in the same block as yours?

Advertisement

Yeh my I'D is in super admin and the admin below that too, his I'd is beside mine in the admin under super admin? My admin menus are loading fine but he can only load the F3 menu

Edited by hornby
More information

Sorry, I'll confirm, the only admin menu that is working for the new admin is F3, F1 etc simply does nothing. Even....!admin changes nothing 

Edited by hornby
More information

Any one got an idea? Need this fixed fast as he is the only full time admin at the moment so he needs the powers.

so what did you do to install infistar

reason im asking as alot of people really dont know how to install it correct as its so easy

Edited by hogansheroes

It's installed correctly, it's loading infistar for anyone joining the server and I have admin menus but I've added my main admin into the UID  section that is beside my UID and he can only open the F3 menu, no other admin menu will open?

Advertisement