Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yann20QC

Changes to the server do not save

Question

Hello,

I modify the files of the server for example either the mpmission or the @ExileServer and no modifications were taken into account and the server launches it as if I had no modification?

Logs RPT: https://hastebin.com/vojorizepe.tex

Someone has an idea?

9 answers to this question

Have you repacked them into a .PBO file?  If not, that's why.

Advertisement

Yes well on this problem is really the most incredible I have ever seen ....

There's only one other reason I can think of and it's related to timing.  If I make changes to my files, and then shut the server down and re-PBO them before the server completely shuts down and unlocks all the files for read/write access, the PBO manager will appear to create a new PBO but since everything isn't closed out yet it does not do so.  At least that's how it works with PBOManager v1.4a.  The only way I know for sure that it actually generated the new .PBO file is if I also see the .PBO.BAK file created, too. 

I think the problem is that my files are read-only and impossible to uncheck them?

If you right click on one of the .PBO files, is the read only box checked?  If so, will it let you uncheck it?  What operating system are you using?

The .pbo files are not checked but the @ExileServer and the Exile.Altis are checked and I use Windows Server 2012

I think my start.bat is not good because when I use TADST the server it launches with the new modification but not with my start.bat

Start.bat:

echo Demarrage du Serveur
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 2 >NUL
cls
echo Serveur Exile... Actif !
start "Exile" /wait /high "arma3server.exe" -port=2302 "-serverMod=@ExileServer;" "-mod=@Exile;" "-config=@ExileServer\config.cfg" "-cfg=@ExileServer\basic.cfg" -profiles=SMC-EXILE -name=SMC - EXILE -malloc=tbbmalloc -autoinit -enableHT
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 1 >NUL
echo Le serveur Exile est arrete!

Advertisement