Johnny82

DMS Roaming AI & radio query

6 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I'm looking to add AI radio chatter to my DMS roaming AI. I am using DMS Occupation. Anyone able to help me with this?

Also,the roaming AI seem to only be in jeeps since I deactivated random spawning of raid parties (annoying AI that spawn anytime you are in a town or even doing a mission that hunt you). I'm looking for something more realistic with DMS Occupation, like having a single or group of 2 or 3 AI wandering around parts of the map so that it keeps players on their toes when looting in towns and such. 

Edited by Johnny82

i would look at the A3AXI mod or FuMs as i believe they had radio chatter, might be able to learn some of the scripts, there is also lots of tutorials on radio chatter on google

Advertisement

@tinboye thanks for the advise. I believe A3AXI no longer works with exile. Is FuMs any good? I am currently using DMS with Occupation. Would i be able to use both roaming AI mods?

a3axi does still work, but you need to know how to read scripts as when i tested it , i had to alter some of the paths to avoid errors.

fums requires a headless client, and will lower your FPS alot. It has not been updated in sometime, but it does have alot of content. It can be used with ryan zombies if thats your thing. But I was more referring to looking at the codes as examples for the radio chatter, as they both have that.

Is there any way to make AI spawn randomly on foot if raid groups are turned off? Since i have turned raid groups off only AI in jeeps spawn...

Advertisement