Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Black Joker

Please

3 posts in this topic

Hello dear administration, I sit in Perma ban, banned for duping, the admin told my friend which is also banned, that banned me for duping concrete and knives, neither of which I honestly don't dupal and don't know how to do it, if I could dupaty,dupal would have more useful things to RAID bases such as explosives and batteries, if dupal concrete I'd have a base of 10 floors all concrete, 1 month Doug was naletale concrete on 2 floors, as it is not the same, honestly I have when trying to replace bronezhelet bronezhelet multiply, I put them on and they with me instantly disappeared,I ask you dear administration unban me and my friends can record a video of the gameplay for the proof of my fair play. As for duping, I know how it is punishable, and would not intentionally do that, because really like your server as it is configured, how it works, administration. Thank you for understanding and we hope you will give me a chance to prove that I play fair and I'll

It's not the right place for ban appealing. If you got banned for duping and want to be unbanned, you gotta contact a server admin.

This website deals with Exile issues only such as installs or adding mods.

As stated above, you need to contact the SERVER ADMIN of the server you were playing on.

This site has NOTHING to do with ANY OF THIS.

Good luck!

:)

Advertisement