Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raven-DMW

infiSTAR Exile CustomApps

10 posts in this topic

Hey @infiSTAR

I got the infiStar Exile CustomApps the other day and uploaded to the server but was unable to see any of the apps in the XM8

I'm sure its something really easy and is a conflict with some other mod\script but I just cant spot it

I checked the RPT file but the only reference is it loading the PBO file

Any pointers?

Cheers 

OK quick update

the apps do load but it takes 5mins or so once the server is booted for them to be displayed

I take it that isn't normal?

Advertisement

I am just looking through my files trying to figure out the reason (you did not mod it, did you?)

I tested it with just the PBO in the download and removing some of the apps and both times it took about 5mins to display

I do have ExAd installed, but I disabled this and still took 5mins or so to display the InfiStar XM8 Apps

Cheers

I had a similar experience yesterday...BUT that was right after server restart, maybe 30 sec after I was logged in. Opened xm8 to check if the cookbook had the new stuff in it from the resent EBM update and no apps....shut down and reopened xm8 and the apps was there

ahh yeah after the very server start it waits until exile server and infiSTAR server sides are both completely loaded just so it has everything it needs ready to go

Should happen very very fast though

i'll time it later and let you know but its about 5mins (not really a big issue)

Server is up, unlocked, all objects loaded, can access infiSTAR but just 5mins later the apps get displayed

Cheers

yes its about 5mins before the apps are displayed

when I first join I see the default app plus the status bar app from ExAd, 5mins later the first 3 are the defaults, then the infiSTAR apps and then the last App is the status bar

no errors in the RPT file

Advertisement