Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HAM

Static heli reinforcement

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys :)

I cannot get the heli reinforcement to work on my static mission. Is it broken or some of you got it working?

Advertisement

Hello Ham,

Exile does NOT have ANY heli reinforcement - PERIOD.

This board is for help with Exile.  I suggest you contact the author of this mod.

Sorry!

Just thinking outside the box for a moment, what about using Exile Occupation to have a heli permanently patrolling the static mission zone?  Not great, I know. But Maybe?

People would also have to be prepared to shoot it down multiple times as Occupation would probably keep spawning it back in.....

17 hours ago, Riker2335 said:

Just thinking outside the box for a moment, what about using Exile Occupation to have a heli permanently patrolling the static mission zone?  Not great, I know. But Maybe?

People would also have to be prepared to shoot it down multiple times as Occupation would probably keep spawning it back in.....

Hey Riker, I run Occupation on my server and I'm aware that I can put a heli hovering the base but the sound gets very annoying at some point. The goal here is heli paradrop reinforcements. but thanks

On 03/02/2017 at 7:34 PM, Z80CPU said:

Hello Ham,

Exile does NOT have ANY heli reinforcement - PERIOD.

This board is for help with Exile.  I suggest you contact the author of this mod.

Sorry!

DUH. exile doesn't have AI Mission system Period buddy so guess what, I'm more than aware that theres no heli reinforcement in Exile, LMAO. This section of the forum is where all the stuff about missions (DMS in particular) are discussed so sorry to offend you but I think this question belongs here. 

Ham -

#1 - I never said it did not belong here.

#2 - You never stated "I have mod xyz and the helis do not work in this mod".

#3 - Nothing in the section title states OR implies this is for DMS (This section of the forum is where all the stuff about missions (DMS in particular)).  This section is listed as: ( Home > Exile Mod Customization > Gameplay Events, Missions & AI).  Funny, I see many OTHER NON-DMS posts there, such as RX, A3XAI, Zeus, and ZCP.

#4 - No where in your post title OR in the post itself states or alludes to this is related to DMS

#5 - I still stand by my assertion, that since you did not name the mod nor gave any details concerning the mod or problem, you need to contact the author of this 'mystery' mod.  "It doesn't work" is a pretty lame and lazy way to solicit for help.  Ever wonder why this maybe why no one answered your post after it sat for OVER TWO WEEKS UNANSWERED???

#6 - Saying you're 'sorry to offend' simply denotes you KNEW you were being rude, but did it anyway.  Thus, your apology is 'false'.  You meant to be rude.

I have no more to say nor respond to you or your post.

Good day and good luck with your 'mystery' mod problems.

14 hours ago, HAM said:

Hey Riker, I run Occupation on my server and I'm aware that I can put a heli hovering the base but the sound gets very annoying at some point. The goal here is heli paradrop reinforcements. but thanks

All good, just throwing ideas out there to spark the conversation.

Good luck figuring it out, I'd love it for the static mission I'm building at the moment, would fit in really well!

Advertisement