shootex20

[SOLVED] Database not saving right

26 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, yesyesjo said:

aaaaand by the way... i suggest you get rid of some mods/addons... in my opinion its way to much ;)

Yeah player opinions they wanted variety lol, I'm thinking of removing some just don't know where to start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, yesyesjo said:

hmmmm :(

config looks fine. but why so less in the description?

i am missing this:

        //Advanced Towing
        class SA_Simulate_Towing             { allowedTargets=0; };
        class SA_Attach_Tow_Ropes             { allowedTargets=0; };
        class SA_Take_Tow_Ropes             { allowedTargets=0; };
        class SA_Put_Away_Tow_Ropes         { allowedTargets=0; };
        class SA_Pickup_Tow_Ropes             { allowedTargets=0; };
        class SA_Drop_Tow_Ropes              { allowedTargets=0; };
        class SA_Set_Owner                     { allowedTargets=2; };
        class SA_Hint                          { allowedTargets=1; };
        class SA_Hide_Object_Global          { allowedTargets=2; };

        //Advanced Rapelling
        class AR_Client_Rappel_From_Heli { allowedTargets=0; };
        class AR_Hint { allowedTargets=1; };
        class AR_Hide_Object_Global { allowedTargets=2; };
        class AR_Enable_Rappelling_Animation { allowedTargets=2; };
        class AR_Rappel_From_Heli { allowedTargets=2; };

and i am not so firm with infistar. you "whitelistet" everything from our mod there?

Yes I did whitelist everything, it was working fine before the DB started acting like this. Performance is great to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

here is another error, but i cant help you with that:

9:00:47 "<infiSTAR.de> _fnc_RandomGen: {
private '_gen';
_fnc_actualGen = {
_start  = ['z','y','x','w','v','u','t','s','r','q','p','o','n','m','l','k','j','i','h','g','f','e','d','c','b','a'];
_main   = ['4','7','r','S','J','G','K','2','d','5','o','J','o','r','T','Z','j','x','C','S','H','7','W','s','Q','D','e','4','v','z'];
_filler = ['1','2','3','4','5','6','7','8','9','0','_','a','b','c','d','e','f','g','h','i','j','k','l','m','n','o','p','q','r','s','t','u','v','w','x','y','z'];
_gen = selectRandom _start;
_randmax = {((round(random _randminval)) + (round(random _randmaxval))) max _randminval};
for '_i' from 0 to (call _randmax)do
{
_gen = _gen + (selectRandom _filler) + (selectRandom _main);
};
_gen
};
for '_i' from 0 to 10000 do
{
_gen = call _fnc_actualGen;
_index = _allRandomGenVars pushBackUnique _gen;
if(_index > -1)exitWith{_gen};
};
_gen
}"

the rest looks fine imo... :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, yesyesjo said:

here is another error, but i cant help you with that:


9:00:47 "<infiSTAR.de> _fnc_RandomGen: {
private '_gen';
_fnc_actualGen = {
_start  = ['z','y','x','w','v','u','t','s','r','q','p','o','n','m','l','k','j','i','h','g','f','e','d','c','b','a'];
_main   = ['4','7','r','S','J','G','K','2','d','5','o','J','o','r','T','Z','j','x','C','S','H','7','W','s','Q','D','e','4','v','z'];
_filler = ['1','2','3','4','5','6','7','8','9','0','_','a','b','c','d','e','f','g','h','i','j','k','l','m','n','o','p','q','r','s','t','u','v','w','x','y','z'];
_gen = selectRandom _start;
_randmax = {((round(random _randminval)) + (round(random _randmaxval))) max _randminval};
for '_i' from 0 to (call _randmax)do
{
_gen = _gen + (selectRandom _filler) + (selectRandom _main);
};
_gen
};
for '_i' from 0 to 10000 do
{
_gen = call _fnc_actualGen;
_index = _allRandomGenVars pushBackUnique _gen;
if(_index > -1)exitWith{_gen};
};
_gen
}"

the rest looks fine imo... :(

yeah infistar problem. Right now database is priority. Sucks 4 days and still not working

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i am running out of ideas, sorry!

if you have not done it yet, i would do the following:

- complete reinstall mysql database (but a very long shot...)

- complete fresh exile server installation and then adding all mods step by step (in order of your importance), until the error - hopefully - ocurrs.

perhaps its a problem with cba and the stackedeventhandler? i really dont now... a lot of guys here, who have more experience than me... where you, guys? come on, help!)

and as I said before: we would never use so many addons... because its arma and you play with fire... ;)

cheers and good luck!

yes

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, yesyesjo said:

i am running out of ideas, sorry!

if you have not done it yet, i would do the following:

- complete reinstall mysql database (but a very long shot...)

- complete fresh exile server installation and then adding all mods step by step (in order of your importance), until the error - hopefully - ocurrs.

perhaps its a problem with cba and the stackedeventhandler? i really dont now... a lot of guys here, who have more experience than me... where you, guys? come on, help!)

and as I said before: we would never use so many addons... because its arma and you play with fire... ;)

cheers and good luck!

yes

 

Thanks, I got a node reinstall still no luck. Reinstalling scripts one by one as we speak. Appeciate the help though :)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update so it's not one of the mods, but it seems to be a script. After a 8 minute mark (exact too) the DB stops saving. Time to find the culprit responsible >_<

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.