Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MonnSTAR

[SOLVED] infiSTAR announce admin/player?

4 posts in this topic

@infiSTAR hey man, I was curious if there would be a way to implement either myself or something that you add in to where when we as admins use the !admin command to switch back and forth between admin and regular player that it would announce to the server that we were switching to player or admin.  The reason being for this is with my community me and my admin team still get out there and play with the community and it would help give them some peace of mind that we are playing legit instead of abusing our admin powers, which inevitably we've been accused of simply because we are good players & not even having admin powers on at the time & the fact that the general player base have no way of knowing if we had our admin powers on or not at the time.

It's something minor, but I think it would be a nice touch and help squash any doubt as to wether or not admins were playing legit or not.  Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Allready implemented

announce_adminstate_changed = "false";    /* whenever you type !admin as an admin it will announce that you logged out or in to all players on the server! */

Edited by Renegade2k6
1 person likes this

Advertisement
17 minutes ago, Renegade2k6 said:

Allready implemented

announce_adminstate_changed = "false";    /* whenever you type !admin as an admin it will announce that you logged out or in to all players on the server! */

Damn I'm blind, thanks for the quick reply man.  I feel dumb as hell now, lol.

nice name, looks familar ;)

*solved & closed*

Advertisement