CHEECH

[SOLVED] Infistar waste dump anti dupe

20 posts in this topic

Advertisement

Yes Cheech.

He have placed that one in his hardcoding.  Open Exile_AH.sqf  and goto line 1908

Spoiler

_wastedisplay = findDisplay 24011;
if(!isNull _wastedisplay)then
{
_wastebtn = _wastedisplay displayCtrl 4000;
_wastebtn ctrlRemoveEventHandler ['MouseButtonClick', _mbclickID];
_mbclickID = _wastebtn ctrlAddEventHandler ['MouseButtonClick',""
disableSerialization;
if(!isNil'"+_waste_btn_thread+"')exitWith{closeDialog 0;true};
_fn_block_wasteDumpSellButton = {
    disableSerialization;
    _timer = time + 120;
    _d = { { _x ctrlEnable _this;_x ctrlShow _this; } forEach (allControls (findDisplay 24011)); };
    waitUntil {
        false call _d;
        if(isNull (findDisplay 24011))then
        {
            hintSilent '';
        }
        else
        {
            hintSilent parseText format['<t size=''1.5'' font=''OrbitronLight'' color=''#FFFFFF''>infiSTAR.de<br/>anti-dupe<br/>---<br/>please wait %1s</t>',round(_timer - time)];
        };
        time > _timer
    };
    hintSilent '';
    true call _d;
    "+_waste_btn_thread+" = nil;
};

This :  _timer = time + 120;      i would think to change that number to what you want.

i have not tested this myself, but we changed on a earlier version the poptab allowance before players got kicked/banned, But he placed poptab and respect setting into the : EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.hpp after i asked.

Hopefully we can get the maker to place wastedump setting or turn on/off the timer into EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.hpp

1 person likes this

This R3F wastedump cargo sell script that I use causes the vehicle to disappear when selecting "sell cargo" after updating to v0071.

1 person likes this

Yea same here. Has to be infistar. Didnt do it before the v0071 update. We need a way to disable the infistar part of the wastedump.

1 person likes this

yes had to roll back to older version to make it work again.  And reports of vehicles only doing 2 mph in safezone?

15 minutes ago, Razor77 said:

yes had to roll back to older version to make it work again.  And reports of vehicles only doing 2 mph in safezone?

Yeah the new feature from the newest Infistar version are that vehicles near other vehicles only drive 2mph  10m or so so no longer safezone ramming

Maybe you can dissable this with

block_safeZone_ramming = "true";

2 people like this

Hey guys,

what "This R3F wastedump cargo sell script" are we talking about? I can implement it. I would not recommend to change the value from 120 to lower as that might allow duping again :)

This is what I use. It allows crates loaded into vehicles with R3F to be sold at the waste dump.

Edited by berserker_x86

Advertisement