Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheMythMan

Repeated error joining servers: Extended Base Keys faulty, 0x00000 memory couldn't be written.

Question

Okay, so I have two problems, using ENTIRELY the A3 Launcher, downloaded LAST NIGHT and all its mods. 

CUP items are perfectly normal

Exile is perfectly normal.

However, every time I join a server using the Extended Base Mod, I ALWAYS get a message that kicks me off the server I'm attempting to connect to telling me that I have faulty keys. I have already done my research- I have uninstalled it, I have installed it via Steam, I have moved Exile over to Arma 3 itself, etc. Everything I am doing is getting me FAULTY KEYS.

So, I tried joining a server with just Exile, or Exile and other mods besides EBM. This time, all attempts to join are responded with a message telling me:

"The instruction at 0x0000000000 referenced memory at 0x00000000. The memory could not be written.
Click on OK to terminate the program."

Which doesn't make ANY sense, because I have PLENTY of memory. RAM or hardspace.

Can ANYONE help me with these stupidly difficult problems? I just want to play some fucking Exile, but it'll never fucking work, and it's so frustrating!

3 answers to this question

The key problem might be you trying to join a server that hasn't updated to the new Enhanced Base Mod and the memory thing is just the standard Arma 3 crash that we all get. BI has yet to fix it. The easiest way to stop from crashing it to Alt-Tab to your desktop when you get to "connecting", wait long enough for you to spawn in, then go back into the game.

1 person likes this

28 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

The key problem might be you trying to join a server that hasn't updated to the new Enhanced Base Mod and the memory thing is just the standard Arma 3 crash that we all get. BI has yet to fix it. The easiest way to stop from crashing it to Alt-Tab to your desktop when you get to "connecting", wait long enough for you to spawn in, then go back into the game.

Would you happen to know of a server that's GUARANTEED updated? I've tried about a dozen, now.

And I'll try that second bit.

3 hours ago, TheMythMan said:

Would you happen to know of a server that's GUARANTEED updated? I've tried about a dozen, now.

And I'll try that second bit.

See my signature.

Advertisement