Craminu

[SOLVED] players are now dying from removing base items and getting close to the flag?

5 posts in this topic

Hei folks.

latest update removed the camp fire bug.   however,  now players are reporting on death regarding removing their base items,  and as admin i also got hit notification when delete a base object.  turned off god mode to check,  and yes sir,  it killed me when deleted a base object(this time wooden floor).  anyone else experiencing this?

Well with removing the campfire bug I reverted the damage handler to the default one as much as the admin is not effected by this anyways :)

if you turn off godmode you have default exile handlers (which for  damage is just the default arma handler)

so it has either been always like that or there is another hidden arma change that we've not been told about ^^

Advertisement

From my experience with infiStar and Exile, when ever I have deleted a base part e.g a wall while not in god-mode its either killed me or inflicted heavy damage but never had anything happen when simply just moving a base object.

I think its just Arma tbh xD

Kappa

I know that you can use them to hit others dead for sure, since forever - so why not yourself :)

We have closed this thread and marked it as solved.

Advertisement