Dusty459

Is Battleye Needed

7 posts in this topic

iv got a Fresh install one wth out Infistar one with and Both kick or stop people joining as they get booted for Battleeye Restriction  evenm wehen I add it to the filter its #22 if not its 2#

Advertisement

i dont use battleye filters on my server, only infiSTAR. i spent a long time doing filters and setting to log only, in the end gave up and decided to let infiStar handle it

Thing is Battleeye is shite Yh stops hackers but the amount of exceptions I'm having to add one after another Its A Fresh installed server with just battleeye infistar and Loged on first it was Fine and dandy then Someone would be in a Heli and boom kicked then when some would try join Boom Kicked Over and over again

look at my scripts

Spoiler

Even after that People getting kicked Even New players No one could Join Battleeye Should Be Stopping the Hacks not every bloody Action You do in the Game

Edited by kuplion
Spoiler Tag for script file

On ‎18‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 0:42 PM, dekela said:

i dont use battleye filters on my server, only infiSTAR. i spent a long time doing filters and setting to log only, in the end gave up and decided to let infiStar handle it

How Did infistar do for you ?

15 minutes ago, Dusty459 said:

How Did infistar do for you ?

seems to work fine. if people are determined enough nothing will stop them hacking. 

Advertisement