Masterg313

Simple question

3 posts in this topic

First off I would like to say Hello and thanks as these forums have been a god send in helping me setup my own server. One thing I have noticed with my traders all setup and working fine is when you enter/leave the safezone there is a delay on the notification that tells you when you enter/leave the zone. Maybe not so much when entering but definitely when leaving and was wondering what could cause this. If any info is needed to help sort this out I would be happy to provide it. Thanks once again to everyone on here helping people out.

5 hours ago, Masterg313 said:

First off I would like to say Hello and thanks as these forums have been a god send in helping me setup my own server. One thing I have noticed with my traders all setup and working fine is when you enter/leave the safezone there is a delay on the notification that tells you when you enter/leave the zone. Maybe not so much when entering but definitely when leaving and was wondering what could cause this. If any info is needed to help sort this out I would be happy to provide it. Thanks once again to everyone on here helping people out.

It's normal. They added that to keep people from camping the trader areas and killing people the second they leave. Now people have a chance to get away.

Advertisement