Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
*WPG* Ninjas Dynasty

Can't seem to get my server working right please help thanks.

Question

Heres what i have done so far. i deleted the whole system in the files about 5 times. so 5 times i started over from scratch. and everytime i put a mod in or change one part of a code to fit my server. i always test it out first. to see if anything breaks or not. and so far everything works. even up to that last point. however when i play on the server and my players as well. we notice that the buy and sell buttons stop. and when u sell a car u cant. but the whole time playing the game it worked. this happeneds at random times. so after thinking that its my data base. i deleted everything in that as well. i am hoping that worked. so i am going to test that. but it may not have worked. so i made a video of whats going on. check it out. please. so far i ran my rpt log and still cant find any other errors. also. i can't upload my rpt files to that thing ppl keeps telling me to do. it cost money. something i really dont have. sorry. 

4 answers to this question

Advertisement

its looks really wired. Looks like the Server are really overloaded. but without .rpt logs we cant helping you.

pastebin.com is free. post the raw data there and then give the link. 

the R3F_log (R3F Logistics) isn't configured correctly, hence the error you're getting. Without some basic knowledge of coding, you aren't going to figure where it's misconfigured. 

Buying and selling issue, will under usual situations be caused by a syntax error within the vendor codes (where you set the prices, quality and table). There could also be corrupted tables within the database. Again, without RPT logs, there is very limited help we can give.

Advertisement