Gjeewaytee

Dupe check

10 posts in this topic

I updated infiSTAR to 0071 today and i just got a player who froze for 2 min...he said he got a message about duping and then 2 min freeze....How can i prevent that freeze? 

I have this enabled btw  experimental_dupe_check = "true";

Duping only get cheked never hear from something about that.

I know you can only get kicked for something but never hear about "freeze" a player,

Mabye the guy glitching and you have enabled something there?

extra punishments possible:
	0 - no punishment
	1 - knockout for 60 seconds
	2 - kill

hardcore punishments
	3 - handcuff
	4 - kick
	5 - ban (not recommended)
*/
wall_glitch_punish = 0;

Advertisement

Your player needs to be more precise, there is a lot of ways to dupe and many anti dupe measurements in infiSTAR, so I can't tell by just that, what it was :)

He was inside trade zone/safe zone and sold remote from CH-53....all i know...So no glitching...I there is some dupe messages on my screen ingame now and then so i might pay attention and see if anything happens to the player and get back here with info

Are you running the waste dump dupe fix script that was released a while ago, it might be something to do with that we had the same since the last update and it clashed with the selling of crates direct from vehicle to wastedump trader script too.  Had to revert back to v70 for a while.  The players said when ever they sold from vehicle they froze for 2 mins

We had the same issue on our server. When you talk to the waste dump trader and sell contents, there is a anti dupe warning that pops up and freezes your guy in place for 2 mins. 

You can just hit ESC and it will go away.

In the past this message only popped up if you tried to sell something again within a limited timeframe, but since the last update it pops up the moment you sell you loot.

-Spank

Edited by Spankin

Can confirm, same thing happening to my players when using v71 alongside the anti-dupe script posted on InfiSTAR download page. @infiSTAR are you are able to let us know if we still need that additional script?

1 person likes this

Anybody had any joy with this, still running v70 that I rolled it back to which fixes these issues but now makes fires kill again, which the players are loving :D 

If you are running any additional scripts that prevent duping at the waste trader (there was one posted on InfiSTAR update page), remove it. Just use InfiSTAR and it should be fixed.

2 people like this

On 1/17/2017 at 3:47 AM, kuplion said:

Can confirm, same thing happening to my players when using v71 alongside the anti-dupe script posted on InfiSTAR download page. @infiSTAR are you are able to let us know if we still need that additional script?

You need to remove the additional scripts :)

1 person likes this

Advertisement