Kurewe

[SOLVED] Some infiSTAR issues and a request

3 posts in this topic

@infiSTAR

I've noticed a couple things over the last few weeks after updating to v0070 (I haven't Updated to v0071 yet. Doing that tonight)

I was very happy that the Revive feature was brought back. But, when my admins or I use it, it causes problems. Unfortunately, I do not have an entire list of those problems. One big one is, when we revive someone using infiSTAR, the player is then unable to access their locker and withdraw tabs. In order to fix this, they need to log off and log back onto the server. 

Another thing I noticed is that you removed the weather panel from the right side of the screen. I can still access it using F5 I believe. However, it doesn't act the same. When I bring up the panel that displays View Distance and Weather, the weather settings are all at some value close to 0, and do not reflect what the current weather is. Which, isn't huge deal. But, when trying to adjust Overcast, I can't get it to 1 or back down to 0. Fog and Rain seem to adjust ok. See screenshot links below. Any way to get the original weather back on the right side and/or have the weather panel reflect the current weather again?

Screenshot 1   Screenshot 2

My last question is more of a request. I was talking with my admins and the subject of "Is there an admin on?" came up. Players don't always have a way to tell if an admin is on unless they've become familiar with the admins over time. I don't want to remove "admin" from the list of blacklisted names. However, does that blacklist effect admins if they were to put [Admin] in front or behind their name? Another thought was to see if there might be a way to add an option to add an [Admin] tag or some custom character that designates an admin to the admin's names? Possibly adding a toggle in the F1 menu to enable/disable it, the same way you would Mapicons or Show Server Information?

Edited by Kurewe

On 1/17/2017 at 10:26 PM, Kurewe said:

I was very happy that the Revive feature was brought back. But, when my admins or I use it, it causes problems. Unfortunately, I do not have an entire list of those problems. One big one is, when we revive someone using infiSTAR, the player is then unable to access their locker and withdraw tabs. In order to fix this, they need to log off and log back onto the server. 

just fixed this issue, thanks for sharing the info about it! :)

Another thing I noticed is that you removed the weather panel from the right side of the screen. I can still access it using F5 I believe. However, it doesn't act the same. When I bring up the panel that displays View Distance and Weather, the weather settings are all at some value close to 0, and do not reflect what the current weather is. Which, isn't huge deal. But, when trying to adjust Overcast, I can't get it to 1 or back down to 0. Fog and Rain seem to adjust ok. See screenshot links below. Any way to get the original weather back on the right side and/or have the weather panel reflect the current weather again?

fixed as well

My last question is more of a request. I was talking with my admins and the subject of "Is there an admin on?" came up. Players don't always have a way to tell if an admin is on unless they've become familiar with the admins over time. I don't want to remove "admin" from the list of blacklisted names. However, does that blacklist effect admins if they were to put [Admin] in front or behind their name? Another thought was to see if there might be a way to add an option to add an [Admin] tag or some custom character that designates an admin to the admin's names? Possibly adding a toggle in the F1 menu to enable/disable it, the same way you would Mapicons or Show Server Information?

As admin you can name yourself even with blacklisted names :)

1 person likes this

We have closed this thread and marked it as solved.

Advertisement