Havock_ita

can projectiles pass through a wooden wall and..

Question

Hello all, i am here to ask your help , is possible to shoot through  wood wall hitting cars parked inside (not in a queue) and destroy each car? this happens twice on server where i am playing,  same server where some guys was banned for glitching (they used to glitch inside the castle tower basement) and when inside they stole flag. 

I am looking for some info  about this kind of issue (youtube is filled by  hack and glitch but i don't know if good or fake)so i would like to know if is possible to shoot and destroy 3 cars outside a wooden base? 

Server mod are EXILE, CDAH Mod Pack, Extended Base mod, Ryan zombies. 
Thank you in advance for any reply

PS:sorry for any typos 

5 answers to this question

You can shoot through a wooden wall/door/gate/floor if the weapon is powerful enough.

ok but how is possible to aim at cars inside and destroy them with blind shooting?  and which weapon can do this?

Advertisement
3 minutes ago, Havock_ita said:

ok but how is possible to aim at cars inside and destroy them with blind shooting?  and which weapon can do this?

It's a car, no need to aim. Just open fire with any LMG or mounted gun. Or a Lynx with APDS rounds will make short work of most vehicles..

Hello Havock_ita,

ANY sized bullet can do this!  5.56 and UP!  There are videos that show this.  They also can go thru metal and cement walls too.  Like Kuploion said, put it on full auto and 'rock-n-roll'!

See, by Dyslexia: 

;)

Advertisement