Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hybrid black

[SOLVED] Infistar help

5 posts in this topic

to start off with im new to running a server for Arma 3 i use to run Arma 2 server but that is back all most 6 years ago. 

so im going trough the set up of infistar and  i think I did everything  right but its not otherwise  i would not be here... now i have seen some people post a log type thing about whats going on but i have no clue how to find that... so if someone can tell me where to find it i can link it to help with the main problem. 

to note yes the server is working, and was working before. i also have missions, battle zones and zombies all working.

Edited by Hybrid black

Spoiler

2:54:09 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - TESTING IF serverCommandPassword IS SET PROPERLY"
 2:54:09 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - serverCommandPassword NOT SET!   [dustin.dcs@live.ca - 20-Jan-2017 04-27-07 - v0071 - MercStar Exile ZOMBIES/Missions/ Battle Zones - [""Arma 3"",""Arma3"",166,139586,""Stable"",true,""Windows""]]"
 2:54:09 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - serverCommandPassword   in EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.hpp is xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
 2:54:09 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - serverCommandPassword   is defined in your servers config.cfg"
 2:54:09 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - serverCommandPassword   has to be set it in EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.hpp where it says serverCommandPassword = ""changeme"";"
 2:54:09 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - infiSTAR will NOT START if passwords are not set properly!"

the XXXXX are just to cover my pass word. 

ok i have checked this 1000000 times now and my password in my config.cfg is the same as infistars... i have tried it with "xxxxx", ""xxxx"" and as XXXX in the cofig but no luck. i copy and paste what is there from the config to infistar.

im editing the file in the @exile_server file, i also notice that i set the serve to hardcore in that file and when i launch the server is is just regular 

im also getting this error so i think i have done something wrong with the config since rcon using the same pass world 

Spoiler

"ExileServer - Server is loading..."
 2:54:09 "ExileServer - ServerPassword MISMATCH!!! rcon features DISABLED!"
 2:54:09 Client: Nonnetwork object 1c4db700.
 2:54:09 "ExileServer - ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! ERROR!"
 2:54:09 "ExileServer - ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! ERROR!"

Edited by Hybrid black

Advertisement

figured it out for anyone using host havoc you have to add in the  serverCommandPassword to the main config on your dashboard

1 person likes this

Hey

oh yes! many game-server providers use VERY OLD templates of the config files missing a lot of the new variables :-/ some don't even have -serverMod yet as a start param. Pretty sad but I guess "never change a running system" is in every admins head :P

We have closed this thread and marked it as solved.

Advertisement