Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kidesh

[SOLVED] Clientside AntiHack not loaded or stopped

6 posts in this topic

Hi

So after a few months of not playing exile or doing any server work, I have decided to give it a go on a new map. (Kerama Islands)

But when I loaded my infistar up (as I have done a million times) I am getting the following:

23-01-2017 13:56:21 infiSTAR.de | Kidesh(76561198073645449) | Player Clientside AntiHack not loaded or stopped! Exile_Unit_Player  @091930 [9151.85,13490.2,0.00144196] | 0h 5min 23s

This is stopping me doing stuff like deleting vehicles, spawning vehicles and a whole host of stuff.

Now I have asked about and people who I know have never seen this. Any help would be great.

Kidesh

26 minutes ago, kidesh said:

This is stopping me doing stuff like deleting vehicles, spawning vehicles and a whole host of stuff.

Your cfgRemoteExec class is not properly defined in your mpmission, infiSTAR remoteExec function is not allowed - that's probably the problem here :)!

CfgRemoteExec.hpp has to be included in your description.ext and the default CfgRemoteExec class has to be removed

1 person likes this

Advertisement

Thank you!

Will add it in and give it a go. 

I am very rusty atm. Feels like i'm doing this all from start again ;)

Also Arma is probably doing its best to be annoying, often feels like the game is designed to troll! :P

2 people like this

Advertisement