3 posts in this topic

Hi fellow prisoners, i'm here because i need help, i'm kind of new in the world of the "server hosting" and all that stuff, i have set up a server with CUP Weapons, Units & Vehicles, all in 1.8.1, i'm currently customising my traders to have all the items i want, i have found some file with the TradersClass & the Item list with the prize, quality, and all that, but the thing is that the files i've found are from CUP Vehicule 1.51, CUP Untis 1.21 & Weapons 1.50.

Does any of you have, or know where to find the item list of the CUP's mods 1.8.1 ? Because i want players to have the lastest stuff from the lastest update of the mods. 

Many thanks in advance !

Edited by Oconnell144

5 hours ago, Oconnell144 said:

Hi fellow prisoners, i'm here because i need help, i'm kind of new in the world of the "server hosting" and all that stuff, i have set up a server with CUP Weapons, Units & Vehicles, all in 1.8.1, i'm currently customising my traders to have all the items i want, i have found some file with the TradersClass & the Item list with the prize, quality, and all that, but the thing is that the files i've found are from CUP Vehicule 1.51, CUP Untis 1.21 & Weapons 1.50.

Does any of you have, or know where to find the item list of the CUP's mods 1.8.1 ? Because i want players to have the lastest stuff from the lastest update of the mods. 

Many thanks in advance !

http://wiki.cup-arma3.org/index.php?title=Class_Names

Advertisement