{LIT}Marley{LIT}

[SOLVED] Infistar kicking players with the mods!

7 posts in this topic

Ok, before I start, I'd like to say that this isn't for Exile. I just saw that there was many skilled developers on here.

So I have this altis life server that I've recently modded with @CUP_Weapons and @CBA_A3.

Everyone keeps getting kicked from the server, even though they have the correct mods.

I've set the mods up perfectly with the .bikey files in the keys file and in the commandline, it's just infiSTAR kicking players.

Error is...

22-01-2017 16:30:10 infiSTAR.de | 0h 25min | NAME(765--------------------) | Modified MPInterrupt: bin\config.bin/RscDisplayMPInterrupt/controls/CBA_Credits_Cont_C | CBA_Credits_Cont_C [FPS: 44.3213|THREADS: 7] (v0246)

How do I allow mods through infiSTAR. Obviously I don't want people with other mods joining, so is there a way of only allowing those mods through? 

Thanks in advance!

I'm almost 100% positive that infistar isn't made for altis life. I'm pretty sure altis life uses their own anti cheat that was coded by tonic. @infiSTAR

Advertisement
8 minutes ago, Flosstradamus said:

I'm almost 100% positive that infistar isn't made for altis life. I'm pretty sure altis life uses their own anti cheat that was coded by tonic. @infiSTAR

Nope, there's a different one for altis life, meaning a different infiSTAR. go on the site and check...

36 minutes ago, {LIT}Marley{LIT} said:

Nope, there's a different one for altis life, meaning a different infiSTAR. go on the site and check...

Ah I didn't realize he added altis life support. i'll retract my statement then. 

11 hours ago, Flosstradamus said:

Ah I didn't realize he added altis life support. i'll retract my statement then. 

That exists longer than Exile mate :D

To Thread Opener - go on https://infiSTAR.de and click on Support :)

looks like you enabled

/*  Use MPInterrupt check*/ _UMP = false;    /* true or false */

by putting it to: true

but it should stay false unless you want your players to get banned ;)

Advertisement