ILLUXNNN

Unlock vehicles when being driven!

4 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I have found out that players lock themselves into vehicles whilst driving, so when they get shot out of it, they don't lose their vehicle. 

Before you all think that he can't get out of the vehicle, I'm using Enhanced movement mod, which comes with the annoying MENU that players can use to EJECT and GET IN a vehicle,
since there is no way to disable that menu (correct me if I'm wrong, please) people are going to continue to abuse this...

I tried adding the menu to infiSTAR, but that closes the menu after 0.5seconds, which makes it still possible and easy to scroll to the EJECT function.

So yea, if there is anything I can do so the vehicle unlocks from the moment a player is in it, that would be awesome. 

Thanks!

4 hours ago, ILLUXNNN said:

Hi there,

I have found out that players lock themselves into vehicles whilst driving, so when they get shot out of it, they don't lose their vehicle. 

Before you all think that he can't get out of the vehicle, I'm using Enhanced movement mod, which comes with the annoying MENU that players can use to EJECT and GET IN a vehicle,
since there is no way to disable that menu (correct me if I'm wrong, please) people are going to continue to abuse this...

I tried adding the menu to infiSTAR, but that closes the menu after 0.5seconds, which makes it still possible and easy to scroll to the EJECT function.

So yea, if there is anything I can do so the vehicle unlocks from the moment a player is in it, that would be awesome. 

Thanks!

Remove Enhanced Movement? xD

Honestly though, this is one of he main reasons I've not added it yet; too easy to exploit with it.

Advertisement

Yea, but if we could come up with a script like that, that would prevent people locking in other people INSIDE their vehicle when they stole it and go to a wastedump or a tradezone. Dicks gunna be dicks I guess, but thats one way to prevent it. And yea Enhanced movement.. to be fair its a shame that this isn't in ArmA 3 by default.. Removing it is a bit drastic no? :P I'm looking into it myself on how to make a script like that, but I was wondering if anyone had made something similar before I start on it ;)

bump <3

I tried it myself, but the vehicle doesn't unlock when modified in the ExileServer_object_vehicle_event_onGetIn file.

Advertisement