DeadCrypt

[SOLVED] Infistar crashing my server *Fixed*

3 posts in this topic

Infistar has been (supposedly) crashing my server
Here is the RPT log

*EDIT*
Fixed my problem

Hello DeadCrypt,

Stop and think about it.  If what you state is true, there would be HUNDREDS of people complaining.  You are the only one.

You have done something somewhere to cause this.  A misconfigured mod, misconfigured Exile, misconfigured InfiSTAR, or all of these.

When PROPERLY configured, InfiSTAR works and does NOT crash ARMA/Exile.

I would recommend you examine all of your files that you have modified as well as starting from the start and add one thing at a time.

Not trying to be 'mean or rude', rather, just stating facts.

The problem AND solution lies in properly configuring all items and assuring that all 'parts' are compatible with each other.  Not all mods will work with all the other mods.

It is a known fact that ARMA, Exile, and InfiSTAR all work together without any issues/errors/crashes.

:)

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Z80CPU said:

Hello DeadCrypt,

Stop and think about it.  If what you state is true, there would be HUNDREDS of people complaining.  You are the only one.

You have done something somewhere to cause this.  A misconfigured mod, misconfigured Exile, misconfigured InfiSTAR, or all of these.

When PROPERLY configured, InfiSTAR works and does NOT crash ARMA/Exile.

I would recommend you examine all of your files that you have modified as well as starting from the start and add one thing at a time.

Not trying to be 'mean or rude', rather, just stating facts.

The problem AND solution lies in properly configuring all items and assuring that all 'parts' are compatible with each other.  Not all mods will work with all the other mods.

It is a known fact that ARMA, Exile, and InfiSTAR all work together without any issues/errors/crashes.

:)

Thanks! :)

6 hours ago, DeadCrypt said:

*EDIT*
Fixed my problem

what was the issue?  (PM ME please)

Advertisement