MooseOnTheLoose

Windows cannot find 'arma3server.exe'.

18 posts in this topic

Put quotes around the exe address as there is a space in that path.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma3\arma3server.exe"

 

Edited by kuplion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Thanks, that did it, however im on to a new error that it cant find "files". however i am still working on gett mysql database working, can you help with that, or should i finish that first?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MooseOnTheLoose said:

Thanks, that did it, however im on to a new error that it cant find "files". however i am still working on gett mysql database working, can you help with that, or should i finish that first?

 

I can see from your screenshot you're not loading Exile on the server. You need this:

"-mod=@Exile;"

Or wherever you have that stored.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

does it need to be run as a server mod as well? with or without it as -mod or -servermod i get the same error.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MooseOnTheLoose said:

does it need to be run as a server mod as well? with or without it as -mod or -servermod i get the same error.

You need @Exile in the -mod and @ExileServer in the -serverMod sections. Which guide are you following? It seems like your files are all over the place, may I recommend this one as it'll get you running perfectly:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ykvenklowzo27u7/AAAq31e7_LgysDqlWYXXdwAea?dl=0&preview=Exile+Server+Installation+Download+1.0.1(Full).rar

thats the guide ive been following, I have a lot of experience with windows and some coding, and with arma servers in general, but setting up and exile server is going over my head a bit, thanks for all the help! ill give that other guide a shot.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, MooseOnTheLoose said:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ykvenklowzo27u7/AAAq31e7_LgysDqlWYXXdwAea?dl=0&preview=Exile+Server+Installation+Download+1.0.1(Full).rar

thats the guide ive been following, I have a lot of experience with windows and some coding, and with arma servers in general, but setting up and exile server is going over my head a bit, thanks for all the help! ill give that other guide a shot.

Get the Lite version and then download the Exile client and server files from the download link at the top of each page here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

alright, server fully installed and configured with that guide you linked me, so much better! thanks a lot!

however now when the server is up, i try to join it running only exile, and get kicked because exile is not signed by the server? i am running the latest version of exile client on my server and my machine, and the latest version of exile server.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you added the key to the keys folder in the server?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.