Xaunder

Clarifications about vilayer

3 posts in this topic

I recently purchased a Exile Vilayer server and I'm trying to figure out how to get it all to work and how to change maps and mods etc.

I am fairly new to this since its changed quite a bit since I had a arma 2 Epoch server.

The few basic questions I have are:

1. Is the below picture which is in the server management section the same as a .bat to start the server with the correct mods?

Server_manager.thumb.jpg.9c6236bb3a87074

2. Is the configuration file (config.cfg) the strangely named .cfg file that includes some numbers and and "Masterconfiguration"?

3. Considering I can't find a single pbo in my files on the FTP service I use I'm wondering where to put the mission PBO, say Chernarus for the server to know where to read the files?

I hope this was vague enough for someone  to have an answer! Thanks!

I recently purchased a Exile Vilayer server and I'm trying to figure out how to get it all to work and how to change maps and mods etc.

I am fairly new to this since its changed quite a bit since I had a arma 2 Epoch server.

The few basic questions I have are:

1. Is the below picture which is in the server management section the same as a .bat to start the server with the correct mods?

Server_manager.thumb.jpg.9c6236bb3a87074

2. Is the configuration file (config.cfg) the strangely named .cfg file that includes some numbers and and "Masterconfiguration"?

3. Considering I can't find a single pbo in my files on the FTP service I use I'm wondering where to put the mission PBO, say Chernarus for the server to know where to read the files?

I hope this was vague enough for someone  to have an answer! Thanks!

1. Yes

2. Yes

3 ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlsQhD3R574

Advertisement