HEYFANTA

Editing RepGain on dms missions

Question

Hey all.

I have just set up a server for a few friends so we can get used to exile before taking on public servers :) We are fairly new to Arma, so we are still having fun with the AI. But we feel like 10 respect for a kill is way too little compared to how much time we want to spend on our own server. So I went in to the Config file and found the RepGain and made all gains x10. That is the only thing I edited.

Here comes the problem. When we have the new config file on the server, the DMS missions does not start. Not only do they not start, the difficulties indicator at the buttom is gone too, like the server does not have DMS anymore. 

Anyone who has an idea of whats wrong ?

Thanks in advance

4 answers to this question

How did you unpack/repack your DMS pbo? I'd advise using PBO Manager 1.4b x64 (not the x86 version) and unpacking/repacking instead of dragging and dropping files into the PBO.

Advertisement
3 hours ago, kuplion said:

How did you unpack/repack your DMS pbo? I'd advise using PBO Manager 1.4b x64 (not the x86 version) and unpacking/repacking instead of dragging and dropping files into the PBO.

I used PBO manager. Its not the first changes I have made. I have allowed AI using apex gear and also edited the AI skills. And that has not been a problem.

I extracted the pbo, edited the config file, saved it, repacked to a pbo, uploaded to the server.

Edited by HEYFANTA

Advertisement