MooseOnTheLoose

bug, spawning as camera on ground, cant move or open escape menu, then get kicked.

7 posts in this topic

You might have made a mistake in your Loot Table.

If you have a backup of your previous config, make a comparison using a DIFF program and you'll be able to narrow down where you made the mistake.

It could be something as silly as one comma or a class mis-spelt.

Your RPT will probably not show the issue however you can upload it to something like pastebin.com

Advertisement

sounds reasonable, however with the new loot table config, when i launched the server i got errors stating issues with the config, i fixed errors as they occurred until i got no more error messages, could not being able to load in even though the server is running still be caused by the loot table?

16 minutes ago, MooseOnTheLoose said:

http://pastebin.com/9cuhukYM

there's the RPT, if anyone wouldn't mind taking a look through and seeing if there's anything wrong there, i would be extremely grateful!

15:34:05 Warning Message: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.xCam_Taunus\config.cpp, line 2076: /CfgExileArsenal.RHS_UH1Y: Member already defined.
15:34:05 Warning Message: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.xCam_Taunus\config.cpp, line 2080: /CfgExileArsenal.RHS_UH60M: Member already defined.
15:34:05 Warning Message: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.xCam_Taunus\config.cpp, line 2524: .CfgExileCustomCode: Member already defined.
15:34:05 Warning Message: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.xCam_Taunus\description.ext, line 95: /CfgRemoteExec/Functions/: 'c' encountered instead of '{'
15:34:05 Warning Message: Config : some input after EndOfFile.
15:34:05 Mission Exile.xCam_Taunus: Missing 'description.ext::Header'

1 hour ago, ZZK-Gaming said:

15:34:05 Warning Message: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.xCam_Taunus\config.cpp, line 2076: /CfgExileArsenal.RHS_UH1Y: Member already defined.
15:34:05 Warning Message: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.xCam_Taunus\config.cpp, line 2080: /CfgExileArsenal.RHS_UH60M: Member already defined.
15:34:05 Warning Message: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.xCam_Taunus\config.cpp, line 2524: .CfgExileCustomCode: Member already defined.
15:34:05 Warning Message: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.xCam_Taunus\description.ext, line 95: /CfgRemoteExec/Functions/: 'c' encountered instead of '{'
15:34:05 Warning Message: Config : some input after EndOfFile.
15:34:05 Mission Exile.xCam_Taunus: Missing 'description.ext::Header'

class Functions
    {
        mode = 1;
        jip = 0;

class ExileServer_system_network_dispatchIncomingMessage
        class ExAdServer_fnc_clientRequest { allowedTargets=2; };
        {
            allowedTargets = 2;
        };
    };

that is the part of the description.ext that the Cfg functions error is bitching about, can you see anything wrong? cus i cant find it for the life of me...

Advertisement