kidesh

Kerama Islands

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

So I have been playing Exile now for over a year now and I have had maps that range from Altis, Chernarus, Eseeker, Tanoa and Chernarus Winter. But I have never really been settled with any map.

But now after looking at Kerama Islands and get the feel it is a cross between Altis and Tanoa but on a smaller size. ( But beautiful) 

I was wondering if there was anyone out there who has had experience with Kerama Islands and if there is any pros and cons ?

Cheers

Hello Kidesh,

I have played some SP missions on that map and they are ok.  I personally did not see anything 'special' about them.  In MY opinion, the BEST out is Taunus.  It is a little sluggish, but playable.  Large and VERY WELL done. 

Only bad part (if you consider it bad), there is no water on the map - all land.

:)

Advertisement

Hi 780CPU,

To be honest am looking for a small map that will serve well for PVP and but with certain spots for others to hide and play a more building and strategy kind of game.

I may take a look at Taunus another day ;) 

Personally I think Kerama is stunning!! It's got a great mix of Altis, Tanoa, and Chernarus.

1 person likes this

kerama looks amazing, i may have to dig into that map myself!

2 people like this

I've started playing around with it.  The map is amazing!   I'm slowly adding mods but am concentrating on adding a lot of garbage (thanks, Crazy Mike!) to give it more of a post-apocalyptic feel like Esseker.  I don't know how frame rate will be affected as I add more and more though.  Right now it's password protected until I get everything added to the map that I want.  And that sub base is a perfect place for a hardcore static mission!

Advertisement