LordxScrubz

Earned Respect & Pop Tabs per kill

Question

I've already edited the settings in DMS for the AI...But I just can't seem to find out where to change the values for respect and pop tabs earned per player kill. I've seen it posted around a few forums that the values are located in the config.cpp of the mission pbo but can't find them. Could someone please point me in the right direction.

-Thanks

3 answers to this question

9 hours ago, LordxScrubz said:

I've already edited all those settings for the AI. I want to change how much rep and pop tabs you get from killing other players. 

Earning PopTabs for killing players are not a part from Exile.

How many respect you earn for player killing can you change inside your config.cpp from the exile_server_config.pbo.

there you can change the % amount for killing other players.

Hi,

Yes you can change that in the config file in the dms pbo. Look from line 303

DMS_Bandit_Soldier_MoneyGain		= 50;						// The amount of Poptabs gained for killing a bandit soldier
	DMS_Bandit_Soldier_RepGain			= 50;						// The amount of Respect gained for killing a bandit soldier
	DMS_Bandit_Soldier_RankGain			= 15;
	DMS_Bandit_Soldier_SpawnMoney		= 50;						// The amount of Poptabs carried by a bandit soldier

DMS_Bandit_Static_MoneyGain			= 75;						// The amount of Poptabs gained for killing a bandit static gunner
	DMS_Bandit_Static_RepGain			= 50;						// The amount of Respect gained for killing a bandit static gunner
	DMS_Bandit_Static_RankGain			= 30;
	DMS_Bandit_Static_SpawnMoney		= 75;						// The amount of Poptabs carried by a bandit static gunner

DMS_Bandit_Vehicle_MoneyGain		= 100;						// The amount of Poptabs gained for killing a bandit vehicle crew member
	DMS_Bandit_Vehicle_RepGain			= 50;						// The amount of Respect gained for killing a bandit vehicle crew member
	DMS_Bandit_Vehicle_RankGain			= 50;
	DMS_Bandit_Vehicle_SpawnMoney		= 100;						// The amount of Poptabs carried by a bandit vehicle crew member

/* DonkeyPunchDMS Custom Settings for Hero AI*/
	DMS_Hero_Soldier_MoneyGain			= 100;						// The amount of Poptabs gained for killing a hero soldier
	DMS_Hero_Soldier_RepGain			= 20;						// The amount of Respect gained for killing a hero soldier
	DMS_Hero_Soldier_RankGain			= -30;
	DMS_Hero_Soldier_SpawnMoney			= 100;						// The amount of Poptabs carried by a hero soldier

DMS_Hero_Static_MoneyGain			= 120;						// The amount of Poptabs gained for killing a hero static gunner
	DMS_Hero_Static_RepGain				= 30;						// The amount of Respect gained for killing a hero static gunner
	DMS_Hero_Static_RankGain			= -60;
	DMS_Hero_Static_SpawnMoney			= 120;						// The amount of Poptabs carried by a hero static gunner

DMS_Hero_Vehicle_MoneyGain			= 200;						// The amount of Poptabs gained for killing a hero vehicle crew member
	DMS_Hero_Vehicle_RepGain			= 50;						// The amount of Respect gained for killing a hero vehicle crew member
	DMS_Hero_Vehicle_RankGain			= -100;
	DMS_Hero_Vehicle_SpawnMoney			= 200;						// The amount of Poptabs carried by a hero vehicle crew member
/* DonkeyPunchDMS Custom Settings for Survivor AI*/
	DMS_Survivor_Soldier_MoneyGain		= -100;						// The amount of Poptabs gained for killing a Survivor soldier
	DMS_Survivor_Soldier_RepGain		= -100;						// The amount of Respect gained for killing a Survivor soldier
	DMS_Survivor_Soldier_RankGain		= -250;
	DMS_Survivor_Soldier_SpawnMoney		= 0;						// The amount of Poptabs carried by a Survivor soldier

DMS_Survivor_Static_MoneyGain		= -100;						// The amount of Poptabs gained for killing a Survivor static gunner
	DMS_Survivor_Static_RepGain			= -100;						// The amount of Respect gained for killing a Survivor static gunner
	DMS_Survivor_Static_RankGain		= -400;
	DMS_Survivor_Static_SpawnMoney		= 0;						// The amount of Poptabs carried by a Survivor static gunner

DMS_Survivor_Vehicle_MoneyGain		= -500;						// The amount of Poptabs gained for killing a Survivor vehicle crew member
	DMS_Survivor_Vehicle_RepGain		= -100;						// The amount of Respect gained for killing a Survivor vehicle crew member
	DMS_Survivor_Vehicle_RankGain		= -600;
	DMS_Survivor_Vehicle_SpawnMoney		= 0;						// The amount of Poptabs carried by a Survivor vehicle crew member

I've already edited all those settings for the AI. I want to change how much rep and pop tabs you get from killing other players. 

Advertisement