Brozy

Mission File Error

Question

Hello,

I have a issue once again with the server, after installing some mods it was all working fine until I started to install Extended Base Mod. I have followed all the steps for the installation, I have dropped the Extended Base Mod folder into the server root, I have added the bikey 2.9 bikey and deleted the old bikey 2.8 which was in the keys folder I was told to do so in the readme of Extended Base Mod. After that I configured my setPos.txt in battleye filters following once again the installation guide, Finishing of with the FTP I moved over to the mission file I moved the EBM folder in there added all the hpp files to the config.cpp packed the pbo uploaded to the server through survivalservers. I tried to connect to the server and map was not coming up on the list and when I tried to join it was stuck on connecting. I tried to role back to fresh mission file still the same problem also another backup still the same problem. So I decided to check the Server.rpt file to see what the error is and this is it: 

12:51:10 Error 20 reading file 'mpmissions\exile.namalsk.pbo'
12:51:10 Can't find a mission collection / mission with template name: 'exile.namalsk', skipping to next mission.

I have no idea what to do now since I don't want to wipe my server since we have some bases built by players and we dont wanna loose them. This issue just came out of no where and I don't know why because Extended Base Mod did not cause the issue nothing to do with it in the server.rpt

Here are my server parameters just incase: @Exile;@ExileServer;@Namalsk;@Extended_Base_Mod

If anyone's says did you check that the name of the mission file matches the server config template than it does I don't know what happend
Please Help, Its urgent.

Edited by Brozy

11 answers to this question

Inside your config.cfg change that 

class Missions
{
	class Exile
	{
		template = Exile.Altis;
		difficulty = "ExileRegular"; // ExileRegular or ExileHardcore
	}; 
};

to

class Missions
{
	class Exile
	{
		template = exile.namalsk;
	}; 
};

Edited by ZZK-Gaming

11 hours ago, ZZK-Gaming said:

Inside your config.cfg change that 

class Missions
{
	class Exile
	{
		template = Exile.Altis;
	}; 
};

to

class Missions
{
	class Exile
	{
		template = exile.namalsk;
	}; 
};

Thanks for the reply but this did not fix the issue since it was already set like that before

Advertisement
2 hours ago, ZZK-Gaming said:

can your share me your rpt log?

It just reset my whole server fresh and same thing is happening it is definitely a problem on the host side I am contacting them now about this! I will update

42 minutes ago, Brozy said:

It just reset my whole server fresh and same thing is happening it is definitely a problem on the host side I am contacting them now about this! I will update

okay

On 1/28/2017 at 4:52 PM, ZZK-Gaming said:

okay

Hey I managed to fix this Extended Base Mod is working now. But I tried to install Advanced Rappelling and it works but when I click rappel I get kicked for restrictions which I cannot seem to fix I don't know how to properly add them check my othe thread in server side issue more details about the issue there. Thanks

On 29.1.2017 at 9:57 PM, Brozy said:

Hey I managed to fix this Extended Base Mod is working now. But I tried to install Advanced Rappelling and it works but when I click rappel I get kicked for restrictions which I cannot seem to fix I don't know how to properly add them check my othe thread in server side issue more details about the issue there. Thanks

what a kick message? (Script Restriction?)

5 hours ago, ZZK-Gaming said:

what a kick message? (Script Restriction?)

Yes it is a Script Restriction #0 from attachto

I know that I have to add it to attachto.txt but I don't know how to apply the code correctly I tried but no luck can you tell me? Here it is:

#0 3:6 Land_Can_V2_F 2:332 NetworkMessageCreateHelicopterRTD -1 [0,0,0]
#0 3:3 Land_Can_V2_F 2:369 NetworkMessageCreateHelicopterRTD -1 [0,0,0]
#0 4:11 Land_Can_V2_F 2:667 NetworkMessageCreateHelicopterRTD -1 [0,0,0]

6 hours ago, Brozy said:

Yes it is a Script Restriction #0 from attachto

I know that I have to add it to attachto.txt but I don't know how to apply the code correctly I tried but no luck can you tell me? Here it is:

#0 3:6 Land_Can_V2_F 2:332 NetworkMessageCreateHelicopterRTD -1 [0,0,0]
#0 3:3 Land_Can_V2_F 2:369 NetworkMessageCreateHelicopterRTD -1 [0,0,0]
#0 4:11 Land_Can_V2_F 2:667 NetworkMessageCreateHelicopterRTD -1 [0,0,0]

delete the attachTo.txt  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3 hours ago, ZZK-Gaming said:

delete the attachTo.txt  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ok I will try :P

Advertisement