StevenKondor

CLOSED

7 posts in this topic

Advertisement
6 hours ago, StevenKondor said:

I got infiSTAR working on my server and I can open the menu, but when ever another player thats not an admin join they get kicked and when joining back they are banned. So I checked the log and everyone get banned for the same reason. Im running ViruZ server.

BadVar#1why.PNG

I got recommended to make _UBV, _UBV2 and _UBV2C false, but that had no change on anything.

Any other ways?

I had the same issue with the Unsung mod.  Still not solved it, currently running it without infistar :(

Looks like they copy pasted a lot of old arma scripts together and didn't even change the variable names :P
just remove those variables from your config file where it says _blacklistedVariables

did you not think of that? :P

3 people like this

I can't help but find the irony of this amusing. Using the ExileMod InfiSTAR on a ViruZ mod server after ViruZ mod stole ExileMod code.. xD

2 people like this

@StevenKondor If you haven't realized by now ViruZ stole alot of code/ideas from Exile. To the gaming community this is considered a serious no no. On top of that, this is the Exile forums that you ask for help on. Simply put, you will only find salt when asking for help here. On a separate note, you are using the Exile InfiSTAR on a ViruZ server. What did you expect? My recommendation wait for @infiSTAR to make a ViruZ version of the antihack (if it's even worth it) before trying to use it on a ViruZ server.

2 people like this

I've not heard any good about that mod, in fact I have not heard anything about that mod until this topic was created + I got an email from him here too :)

1 person likes this

Advertisement