MAKIABELICA

Report an intentional death

Question

On 05.02.2016 at approximately 22.30 after having claimed one of the missions, the supply drop to be exact. The player with the nickname "KASPER_161RUS" was waiting for the surroundings and just get off my transport shoots me and kills me, then my partner BIONIC approaches with his transport and tries to revive me without noticing that he was still around and kills him and We steal the transports and everything we were carrying. I've only been able to take screenshots. I hope he will be punished accordingly because we were out of the pvp zone. Thank you ;)

3 answers to this question

You should probably post  this on the forum for the community that runs the server this happened on. 

13 hours ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

You should probably post  this on the forum for the community that runs the server this happened on. 

I'm sorry I'm new to the forum and I did not know where I should post it .. you could tell me where I should address my complaint since I lost two tanks and everything that we carried on my partner and I, having even warned the player that that action was prohibited.

6 minutes ago, MAKIABELICA said:

I'm sorry I'm new to the forum and I did not know where I should post it .. you could tell me where I should address my complaint since I lost two tanks and everything that we carried on my partner and I, having even warned the player that that action was prohibited.

You would have to find the website/forums for whatever community runs the server that this problem happened. This is the Exile mod forum. The Exile dev team doesn't run servers.

Advertisement