Eichi

Base and Vehicle Lock Security?

Please vote :)   942 members have voted

1. 1. Introduce code lock levels and brute force gadgets?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

51 posts in this topic

I like, but Online or Offline as long as there is a clear indication to the owners of the base that they have been raided so that there isn't whinging about that there stuff has just magically dissapeared.

Perhaps introduce a new column against construction item records that have pin codes to indicate that the code has been cracked and introduce a busted version of the item model.

1 person likes this

Advertisement

We would like to adjust the way of how safe you feel in general. There is no real point to raid a base or a group of players if "there is nothing to loot". What we were thinking about:

Introduce code lock levels. The higher the level, the longer the pin code. The higher the level, the harder it becomes to hack it.

Introduce code lock brute force gadgets. Used to hack a pin code of a code lock. The higher the security level of a code lock, the longer it takes to hack it. Chances are higher to fail the higher the code locks security level.

Pricing of both a code lock and brute force gadget should of course be balanced.

You guys make a duplicate of the Age? You have the same idea of the survival of the shortage of criminals. And it turns out that you can buy the game for half an hour Strider. Take, please, the combat technique. Create more atmospheric and authentic universe. Before the era of you is still very far and at the moment a lot of similarities you implement - the same mission (replace them with police patrols), the same vehicles (replace Tara, Huron on piers version helicopters, and Striders, Efreet - vyrezhte as a class) , the same bug with crafting (not possible crafted tent - although there is in crafting it, but you can easily crafted subversive bomb - why?). Believe me, many people are already tired of the monotony of the Age and your events they see as an opportunity to properly build and survive, but not to run for the mission with bots or afraid to go to the server, as will make all the loot until server. Develop fashion towards survival - I beg you.
Excuse my English - I do not know how to speak it.

For vehicles yes but base can already be glitches into.

Would be good if the lock pick only worked when owners of the base were online. 

Then the owners would have a chance to defend.

Edited by Stoob

Why does everyone say, only if owners are online? All this would do is make people log off the second their base gets attacked. It should have a timer, something like 30 mins after last member of group that can build at said flag logs off. Will stop people logging off the second someone walks near thier base.

2 people like this

Why does everyone say, only if owners are online? All this would do is make people log off the second their base gets attacked. It should have a timer, something like 30 mins after last member of group that can build at said flag logs off. Will stop people logging off the second someone walks near thier base.

Obviously this would be addressed.

I prefer my idea of an emp device that takes 15 minutes to charge and becomes map event that all players can see. "EMP device detected".

If anyone is online at the time of the initial charge it will complete regardless if they log out or not.

I'm so glad you guys are finally even 'thinking' about putting something like this in. I love this mod, but the lack of base raiding has kept me from playing it after a few days.

Even better. 

Make it toggleable from config whether you want this to be activated or not, for example with PvE servers this wouldn't really benefit the fight against PvP players. 

May be worth considering a toggle option for this. :)

Advertisement