L3g4cy355

Extended Base Mod Assistance

Question

Hello all,

I am extremely new to the Arma 3 Modding world, generally new to Arma 3.  I have a server up and running; however, I am getting issues with the Extended_Base_Mod.  I am getting "Addon 'extendedbase' requires addon 'exile_assets'", then I will get stuck in the loading screen.  If there is a "step by step How to" somewhere here on the forums that would be grateful, but I have not found it yet.  Spent pretty much about 4 hours on this issue, researching it and trying to figure out how to just install it properly.  No offense to the mod creator, but dang the README is cryptic.  As I said, I am extremely new and would like some assistance on this if anyone is nice enough to help.  If you are going to bash me, then don't bother with a reply please.  Children read these!! HA JK.  Seriously though, some help on getting this setup would be appreciated.  How do you setup this mod up?   What is the "exile_assets"?  Where do I have to go to fix this issue?

3 answers to this question

"extendedbase" " exile_assets "

needs to be added to your mission.sqm like this below if you are running altis

version=12;
class Mission
{
    addOns[]=
    {
        "exile_client",
        "a3_map_altis",
        "exile_assets",
        "extendedbase"
    };

If your Exile client download is correct you should have and be loading "exile_assets" whenever you load Exile. Check your files and maybe redownload them.

Thank you for the information, and I will be trying both solutions.  I will let you guys know if that was the case.

Advertisement