Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
.Lynx.

where do i put the code after im done with m3editor

Question

i was wondering where do i put the code i get after i click export objects in m3editor? cause im trying too put lockers in my server  and i have the code but just dont know where too place it in my server files

5 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, .Lynx. said:

i was wondering where do i put the code i get after i click export objects in m3editor? cause im trying too put lockers in my server  and i have the code but just dont know where too place it in my server files

You can either put buildings in your initServer.sqf or use the a3_custom server side script that a lot of people use.

A basic setup for lockers of the a3_custom server side addon is linked here

9 minutes ago, Beowulfv said:

You can either put buildings in your initServer.sqf or use the a3_custom server side script that a lot of people use.

A basic setup for lockers of the a3_custom server side addon is linked here

ok but how do i use it? i have my objects exported with the coordinates now how do i go about useing the a3_custom?

Advertisement

I did 99% of the work already, Open the lockers.sqf file I put in there for you, paste all your object data in there, pbo the a3_customs file, place it in your ExileServer addons folder and start the server up.

i

37 minutes ago, Beowulfv said:

I did 99% of the work already, Open the lockers.sqf file I put in there for you, paste all your object data in there, pbo the a3_customs file, place it in your ExileServer addons folder and start the server up.

it worked thank you so much! but i need too know how do i up the amount the lockers can hold?

Advertisement