Frogman178

When I Try to Join my Exile Server HELP

10 posts in this topic

everytime someone spawns they are in the ground cant move or press ESC. i need help no matter what i do i cant fix it

Advertisement
18 hours ago, Frogman178 said:

everytime someone spawns they are in the ground cant move or press ESC. i need help no matter what i do i cant fix it

Can you provide us with the RPT logs?

35 minutes ago, JUSTzLIKEzTHAT said:

I am having the same issue too.

Are you talking about your own server? if so:

What mods are you running?

Can you provide a RPT?

3 minutes ago, clarkycalLad said:

Are you talking about your own server? if so:

What mods are you running?

Can you provide a RPT?

Mods:

Arma Enhanced Movement

CBA_A3

NIArms AR15 Rifles

NIArms Core

RZInfection_for_Exile

Zombies and Demons

we would like to help you, but first we need you to post your RPT logs in the forum, either click the eyeball icon, then the <> icon then paste the whole rpt file.

or goto www.pastebin.com paste the rpt there and then paste the url in the forum.

the rpt will tell us what mods you run, and show any errors that may help determine your issue.

Also go into your @ExileServer\extDB\logs\2017\

folder find the latest folder there, and look for the most recent log file, and paste the contents in the forum as well.

If there is a server_xxxx.log in the same folder as your RPT file, then paste that most recent, if there is any content in the file.

9 minutes ago, tinboye said:

we would like to help you, but first we need you to post your RPT logs in the forum, either click the eyeball icon, then the <> icon then paste the whole rpt file.

or goto www.pastebin.com paste the rpt there and then paste the url in the forum.

the rpt will tell us what mods you run, and show any errors that may help determine your issue.

Also go into your @ExileServer\extDB\logs\2017\

folder find the latest folder there, and look for the most recent log file, and paste the contents in the forum as well.

If there is a server_xxxx.log in the same folder as your RPT file, then paste that most recent, if there is any content in the file.

Thanks for the response. I discovered it was an error somewhere in my @exile_server, I removed the whole folder and replaced it and it worked.

Advertisement