Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DavieReid88

[SOLVED] Advanced Towing

7 posts in this topic

Hi there, just added avanced towing to my server, cant get it working but noticed this in my log

Spoiler

[] call ASL_Pickup_Ropes_Action;

"",any,0,false,true,"""",""call ASL_Pickup_Ropes_Action_Check"",-1,false,""Pickup Cargo Ropes"",""""] | 0h 10min 51s   [12-Feb-2017 22-50-10 - v0072]"

18:35:03 "<infiSTAR.de>SURVEILLANCELOG| 0|Dav(0) | BadAction on Player: [""Climb To Top"","" 

[player] call AUR_Rappel_Climb_To_Top_Action;

"",any,0,false,true,"""",""[player] call AUR_Rappel_Climb_To_Top_Action_Check"",-1,false,""Climb To Top"",""""] | 0h 10min 51s   [12-Feb-2017 22-50-10 - v0072]"

18:35:03 "<infiSTAR.de>SURVEILLANCELOG| 0|Dav(0) | BadAction on Player: [""Deploy Tow Ropes"","" 

[] call SA_Take_Tow_Ropes_Action;

"",any,0,false,true,"""",""call SA_Take_Tow_Ropes_Action_Check"",-1,false,""Deploy Tow Ropes"",""""] | 0h 10min 51s   [12-Feb-2017 22-50-10 - v0072]"

18:35:03 "<infiSTAR.de>SURVEILLANCELOG| 0|Dav(0) | BadAction on Player: [""Put Away Tow Ropes"","" 

[] call SA_Put_Away_Tow_Ropes_Action;

"",any,0,false,true,"""",""call SA_Put_Away_Tow_Ropes_Action_Check"",-1,false,""Put Away Tow Ropes"",""""] | 0h 10min 51s   [12-Feb-2017 22-50-10 - v0072]"

18:35:03 "<infiSTAR.de>SURVEILLANCELOG| 0|Dav(0) | BadAction on Player: [""Attach To Tow Ropes"","" 

[] call SA_Attach_Tow_Ropes_Action;

"",any,0,false,true,"""",""call SA_Attach_Tow_Ropes_Action_Check"",-1,false,""Attach To Tow Ropes"",""""] | 0h 10min 51s   [12-Feb-2017 22-50-10 - v0072]"

18:35:03 "<infiSTAR.de>SURVEILLANCELOG| 0|Dav(0) | BadAction on Player: [""Drop Tow Ropes"","" 

[] call SA_Drop_Tow_Ropes_Action;

"",any,0,false,true,"""",""call SA_Drop_Tow_Ropes_Action_Check"",-1,false,""Drop Tow Ropes"",""""] | 0h 10min 51s   [12-Feb-2017 22-50-10 - v0072]"

18:35:03 "<infiSTAR.de>SURVEILLANCELOG| 0|Dav(0) | BadAction on Player: [""Pickup Tow Ropes"","" 

[] call SA_Pickup_Tow_Ropes_Action;

Not sure if this is causing it not to work, any ideas?

Use the search function buddy. The post you are looking for is litterally underneath this one :)

Edited by ILLUXNNN
1 person likes this

Advertisement

@ILLUXNNNI did search and some came up with the same problem but it was over half a year ago, and i tried what they said and still didnt work thats why i posted.. I generally search rather than look through the section,  ill go check that post out cheers

3 hours ago, DavieReid88 said:

@ILLUXNNNI did search and some came up with the same problem but it was over half a year ago, and i tried what they said and still didnt work thats why i posted.. I generally search rather than look through the section,  ill go check that post out cheers

Hey yea, but the error you posted is a new error generated by the newest checks that infiSTAR brings :) 

I was just going to say "half a year ago" the arma functions used weren't even existing back then :-D

Advertisement