Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joew00

N00bs Questions

5 posts in this topic

Hi, good night!

I'm new with Exile, so if anyone could answers what you knew it will help me a lot ;)

1- I've enabled debug console on description.ext:

enableDebugConsole = 1;

The consoles open, but when i tried some cmds, nothing happens:

player setDamage 0;
onmapsingleclick "vehicle player setpos _pos"

How to fix it, please? And what is the command to get some item/money/locker money/respect etc? Are there any admin's commands list, please?

2- How change the sell/buy prices for specifics items? I want to add some value to sell the prisioners magazines. And others items too ;)

3- How change the uniform's/bag's/vest's carry capacity? I want to increase the carry capacity of all uniforms. Put them all bigger than initial's.

4- How place items (uniforms), vehicles from customs addons (Jonzie, CG etc.) to sell on shops or put them into spawn points?

5- How change the requiment item to repair vehicle from ductape to Toolkit (https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/File:Arma3_CfgWeapons_ToolKit.jpg) or one custom, please?

Thank you very much!

Edited by joew00

1- to get  items / money / respect / vehicle and all admin commands ingame u need to have infistar or admintoolkit

2- to change that u need to go in config.cfg Inside ur mission file

3- u cant do that

4- u need add mods to ur server after that u need to add their classname to ur mission file

5- u need custom scripts to do that

2 people like this

Advertisement
18 hours ago, Hakimos said:

1- to get  items / money / respect / vehicle and all admin commands ingame u need to have infistar or admintoolkit

I'm using admintoolkit but i didn't like it. Im looking for a way to make debug console works ^^

2- to change that u need to go in config.cfg Inside ur mission file

Thank you very much! Now i can put my items to sell :D

3- u cant do that

I'm still finding one solution. I've played a server that all outfits have more carry capacity than the Bambi, so it have a way. And the server uses only exile, or maybe CUP, ill check if CUP is someway affecting it :D

4- u need add mods to ur server after that u need to add their classname to ur mission file

I knew. I don't have time yet to test it, but i'll try first Jonzie (cars) and after that i'll try some outfits.

5- u need custom scripts to do that

I'll look for this file from exile. I'll try to find this repair script and change the required item ductype to toolkit ;)

Another question: How set hotkey to events? (Like hotkey to Lock/Unlock vehicles) and how to put some icon before popups actions and colors?

Thank you very much for the reply! It really helped me out :D Now i now what to look for.

Edited by joew00

for repair u can try this script :

for u question i dont really know exactly how to do it but those modification u can do it inside .hpp file

7 hours ago, joew00 said:

How set hotkey to events?

Some events (I believe) can be run with a key command if you implement Advanced Movement which is an add on for ARMA 3. There is an Exile compatible version on these forums somewhere, probably in the add-ons section.

Please be aware that some customisation of actions is not possible due to issues with duping and theft so you may have to just stick with the default Exile stuff unless you get REALLY good at coding.

Advertisement